First time ordering with us and unsure what Dermalogica products are right for you?
If this is the first time shopping with us and you are unsure on which Dermalogica products are right for your skin. You can request a Skin Consultation. Once you have followed the instructions a Dermalogica skin therapist will be in contact with a prescription sheet, listing the product that suit your skin type and enable you to start your new skin regime.
Alternatively you can contact us directly on 01925 757657 and book an appointment for a face map or we can carry out a skin consultation over the telephone.
Once you have the information you need you can then sign up and shop, using the following steps.
First time shopping with us and need to sign up?
All you need to do to shop with us is click onto the product you wish to purchase, and place in cart. If you wish to carry on shopping click on Add More. When you have finished shopping click on Checkout. You will be required to input your details, please ensure you input all the correct details as any incorrect information will affect your order being delivered. Once you have completed this form, click Continue. You will then be asked for payment via a secure Paypal site, all you are required to do is input card details. once payment is recieved your order will be dispatched.
A confirmation of your order is avaliable to print and is also sent to you email address.
If you experiance any problems please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01925 757657.
It is very important that the full delivery address is entered correctly including the correct postcode. Royal Mail will not consider compensation for items lost unless the delivery address and postcode are 100% correct.
The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd cannot be held responsible for items lost where an incorrect delivery address has been provided.
Our Dermalogica 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
It is critical that you can answer YES to these questions?
Are the items in your possession?
Are all of the products unopened, unused and the seals fully intact?
Have you had an adverse reaction to the products?
It is very important to follow the returns procedure. It will help us process your request faster and ensure that we can refund your money as soon as possible.
Re-pack all of the items you want to return into the original box, pack with the filler provided to ensure that the items are protected in transit. Re-seal the box well with tape and stick a returns label with the Returns Number (you must Contact us for your returns number) over the original postal address label on the box.
If you no longer have the original packaging please use an appropriate substitute and ensure that the items are packed with suitable filler to protect them.
Please note that any items that are damaged in transit will be ineligible for a refund. It is therefore important that you take great care in packing all of the items. Jiffy bags or envelopes do not provide adequate protection.
The parcel must be sent back to us via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. We cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in the postal system. It is critical that you obtain Proof of Postage. Please email the Tracking Code issued to email@example.com along with your returns number.
Faulty goods should be returned within 7 working days from receipt (subject to proof of purchase and notification of your intention to return the goods).
In accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) consumers may also return goods which do not conform to the contract.
The consumer has the right to cancel or return their order/purchase within 7 working days from receipt of the original order/purchase without giving a reason, subject to the goods being unused in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will (at your option) either make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery, refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
You must contact us to obtain a return number prior to returning any goods. No goods will be accepted without this.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss of damage or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
Receipt of Items
soon as we have received the items you will recieve an Order Update email letting you know your items have been received. We will then process the parcel and confirm that each of the items are in the same condition they were when dispatched. They must all comply to the following rules.
All of the products are in their original undamaged packaging.
Unsure of what product suits your skin type or skin condition?
All you need to do is request a skin consultaion sheet.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (insert - Skin Consultation, in subject box) Once we have your request we will email a full and extensive Skin Consultation sheet for you to complete and return.
When we recieve your completed form a Dermalogica Skin Therapist will complete your perscription sheet. To enable you to purchase the right Dermalogica products for your skin
If you wish to have a consultation in person, please contact the salon directly on 01925 757657 to make an appointment for a face map.
This information is confidential and may be disclosed only to staff members.
Advice for Pregnant Mothers
We have been contacted by a number of our customers regarding products and ingredients that can be used during pregnancy. We have consulted with Dermalogica and the International Dermal Institute and their advice is published below.
Pregnancy Advice from International Dermal Institute
Dermalogica® is a professional skin therapy line that is researched by The International Dermal Institute®. As a post graduate training facility The International Dermal Institute® has extensive resource to clinical and technical data regarding ingredients. Dermalogica® always strives to remain at the forefront of product development and use high quality ingredients that will promote optimum skin health.
Most of the Dermalogica® products are safe to use whilst pregnant. We would recommend that you avoid having professional body treatments that include Dermalogica® Enzymatic Sea Mud Pack and Dermalogica® Energising Oil – Professional Strength. Both of these body products have a detoxifying effect on the body and detoxification is not recommended for pregnant mothers as it can cause dehydration and may increase the toxic load in the mother’s blood, which will also pass through to the baby.
At Dermalogica® we suggest the use of our aromatherapy oils Soothing Additive, Clearing Additive, Revitalising Additive, Stress Relief Professional Strength Oil and the retail Stress Relief Treatment Oil should be avoided during pregnancy as a precautionary measure. Any skin therapist with an advanced knowledge of aromatherapy will be able to advise you more specifically. Further, based on your personal health circumstances your General Practitioner or Obstetrician may advise you to avoid using any essential oil formula and as such one might make the personal decision to not use these products.
Although most Dermalogica® products are safe to use in pregnancy, there are a few containing specific active agents such as salicylic acid, lactic acid and retinol that come into question when the client or user is pregnant.
At present no studies have been carried out on salicylic acid and lactic acid and its effects on pregnant women. Some medical practitioner’s deem salicylic acid safe when used in a cleanser as it is being washed off of the skin. However the use of salicylic acid during pregnancy is only a concern for highly active, leave on treatment products.
For this reason we advise to avoid experiencing treatments using Dermalogica® professional exfoliants; Exfoliant Accelerator 35, Multi Vitamin Power Exfoliant and Skin Exfoliant System. Further we suggest pregnant clients may wish to avoid the use of Clearing Mattifier and Overnight Clearing Gel every day over an extended period as these have a concentration of 2% salicylic acid and are left to penetrate into the skin. However, the treatment of the odd breakout with Concealing Spot Treatment and Special Clearing Booster is fine as it is unlikely to be applied morning and night for an extended period of time. Wash off products such as Clearing Skin Wash or lower concentration toners and moisturisers like Skin Purifying Wipes and Oil Control should not pose great concern and could be incorporated into a routine if an individual was faced with acne during pregnancy.
When considering the use of either salicylic acid or lactic acid we would always recommend one follows the advice given by their midwife or GP.
Vitamin A derivatives have varying strengths and can have an effect on the body when ingested during pregnancy. Due to the fact that there is a high concentration of Retinyl Palmitate within Dermalogica® Multivitamin Power Concentrate and this product is designed to penetrate deeply into the skin, at Dermalogica® we suggest you consult your General Practitioners or Obstetrician as to whether this product is suitable for topical use. At this stage our research indicates that there are no other Dermalogica® products containing Vitamin A derivatives which need to be avoided.
Once again, based on personal health circumstances or advice given by General Practitioners or Obstetrician, one may make the personal decision to avoid topical application of some of these Vitamin A derivatives during pregnancy. The list of Dermalogica® professional and retail products that contain either Retinol or Retinyl Palmitate can be found by contacting email@example.com
The information supplied below forms the Terms and Conditions for using The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd online shop. These Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. The consumers statutory rights are not excluded or limited in any way in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods we supply to you before delivery unless we have agreed otherwise in advance.
- The prices shown all include UK VAT at 15%
- All guarantees, warranties and assistance from The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Company endeavors to respond to complaints within 5 working days. We always endeavor to handle complaints fairly and swiftly.
- Keeping the customer informed about progress. Feedback on how we can improve our service is always welcome. In all cases please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The consumers statutory rights are not excluded or limited in any way in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, THE CHESHIRE SET NAIL LOUNGE LTD IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, THE CHESHIRE SET NAIL LOUNGE LTD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBlE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd nor any of its affiliates, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd, its affiliates, employees or other representatives.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, but not limited to, act of God, acts of terrorism, strikes, and other industrial disputes)
- No contract will subsist between you and The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd accepts your order by Email confirming that it has been processed and subject to the aforementioned delivery charge details clauses. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd sends the Email to you (whether or not you receive that Email). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We at The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd respect your rights as a consumer. The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd are dedicated to protecting your privacy to the full extent of the UK data protection acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Further details can be found in our Privacy Statement
Need more information?
If you need any further information email firstname.lastname@example.org and we''ll be very happy to answer any further questions you may have
The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This Statement sets out our information collection and use practices. If you use any of our services, you will be deemed to have consented to the collection and use of the personal information you provide in the ways described below. Please read this Statement carefully and if you have any questions please contact us. We have the right to amend this Statement at any time with or without notice.
Personal information that we collect and how we use it
When you register with us we will collect certain information from you that we will keep on our system. Typically this will be information regarding you such as your address, your name and certain related details to allow us to correctly locate you in our database. We use this information to provide our services to you, to gather statistics to identify new services and to tell you about new products and services we introduce. Any personal information we collect will be used only in accordance with current data protection legislation applicable to England.
How we keep personal information accurate and up-to-date
We rely on you to provide accurate information and to tell us when that information changes, for example, should you change your address or business name. When you request it, we will correct, change or delete information about you. We will not otherwise change any information you have provided. We regularly review our system and remove information that is out of date or no longer required.
When we provide information about you to third parties
Except as described elsewhere in this Statement, or when the law requires it, we do not provide any personal information regarding users of our system to third parties or other users.
We may disclose personal, business or trading details should we need to pursue an action against a user who violates any of our terms and conditions, copyright rights or other proprietary rights and intellectual property rights. We may also disclose such information to any government, law enforcement or regulatory agency that properly requests it. We do not intend to transmit personal data to persons outside the European Union.
How we keep our system secure
Our system has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. These security measures include firewalls, backing up of data and, where appropriate, encryption and secure internet transactions.
Despite these measures "perfect security" on the Internet does not exist.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Statement you may contact us by telephone on 01925 757657 by letter to The Cheshire Set Nail Lounge Ltd, 20 Eagle Brow, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0LJ or by email: email@example.com